Our annual picture day is an exciting time for dancers and parents. It’s the first time we get to wear our recital costumes and who doesn’t love getting all “dolled up” for photos? Harrington House Photography provides beautiful, professional photos to commemorate this dance year. Here are a few things to know to prepare you for photo day:
- These are YOUR photos. Hair and makeup style is completely up to you. If you have any questions or are looking for hair suggestions, please ask your instructor.
- Your child’s instructor will be there onsite to pose your child and ensure a smooth process. All you have to do is make sure your child gets there on time!
- The time listed in your recital pack is the time for GROUP photos. Please do not be late, as we are on a strict schedule and cannot retake photos. You may come earlier or stay later if you wish to take individual photos.
- Yes, siblings may take photos together! We love this and will help pose both children according to their costume and routine.
- All purchases of an individual portrait include a FREE group shot. Pretty awesome, right?
If you have any questions, please ask your instructor this week while we are passing out costumes. We can’t wait to see everyone dressed to the (5-6-7-8) nines!